Report NEP-REG-2005-07-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200417 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isu:genres:12397 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haldun Evrenk, 2005. "Mackerels in the Moonlight: Corrupt Politicians and Anti- Corruption Reform in Two-Candidate Elections," Game Theory and Information 0507005, EconWPA.
- Myers, Caitlin Knowles, 2005. "A Cure for Discrimination? Affirmative Action and the Case of California Proposition 209," IZA Discussion Papers 1674, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).