Report NEP-REG-2004-12-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann E., 2004. "Laisser Faire Ou Regulation ? Une Synthese Des Theories Economiques," Working Papers ERMES 0412, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Carolyn Currie, 2004. "The Potential Effect of the New Basel Operational Risk Capital Requirements," Working Paper Series 137, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- B. Timothy Heinmiller, 2004. "The Re-Regulation of Irrigated Agriculture," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20047, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- James E. Prieger, 2004. "The Impacts of the Americans with Disabilities Act on the Entry and Exit of Retail Firms," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 589, Econometric Society.
- Edward Calthrop & Stef Proost, 2004. "Regulating on-street parking," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0410, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2004. "Divide et Impera. Optimnal Deterrence Mechanisms Against Cartels and Organized Crime," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 485, Econometric Society.
- Joan Costa & Jaume Puig, 2004. "Regulatory ambivalence and the limitations of pharmaceutical policy in Spain," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 762, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Keith Blackburn & Niloy Bose & M. Emranul Haque, 2004. " Public Expenditures, Bureaucratic Corruption and Economic Development," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0407, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Faini, Riccardo, 2004. "Trade Liberalization in a Globalizing World," IZA Discussion Papers 1406, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).