Report NEP-REG-2004-09-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jörg MAYER, 1996. "Implications Of New Trade And Endogenous Growth Theories For Diversification Policies Of Commodity-Dependent Countries," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 122, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Christian Calmès, 2004. "Regulatory Changes and New Banking: the Case of Canada," Finance 0408011, EconWPA.
- Scott L. Baier & Gerald P. Dwyer & Robert Tamura, 2004. "Factor returns, institutions, and geography: a view from trade," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Indra de Soysa & Eric Neumayer, 2004. "False Prophet, or Genuine Savior? Assessing the Effects of Economic Openness on Sustainable Development, 1980–1999," International Trade 0409001, EconWPA, revised 13 Oct 2004.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rui Baptista, 2004. "Culture, Institutions and Government Attitudes towards New Firm Entry," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-39, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:561 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maia David & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2004. "Environmental Regulation and the Eco-industry," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-42, CIRANO.
- Anderson, Kym & Damania, Richard & Jackson, Lee Ann, 2004. "Trade, standards, and the political economy of genetically modified food," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3395, The World Bank.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2004. "Global environmental problems, efficiency and limited altruism," Working Papers in Economics 139, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Andrew CORNFORD, 2001. "The Basel Committee´S Proposals For Revised Capital Standards: Mark 2 And The State Of Play," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 156, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Julián Arévalo & Juan Pablo Herrera, 2004. "Dos Modelos para el Análisis de la Televisión en Colombia," Industrial Organization 0408007, EconWPA.
- B. Andersen, & Z. Kozul-Wright & R. Kozul-Wright, 2000. "Copyrights, Competition And Development: The Case Of The Music Industry," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 145, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Ronald Giammarino & Ed Nosal, 2004. "Loggers vs. campers: compensation for the taking of property rights," Working Paper 0406, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.