Report NEP-REG-2004-05-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Noelia Martín Morales, 2003. "La privatización de activos desde un punto de vista macroeconómico: evidencia empírica usando un modelo de crecimiento económico para América Latina," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2003-09, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2004. "A liberal paradox for judgment aggregation," Public Economics 0405003, EconWPA.
- Helvi Kinnunen, 2004. "Population ageing, labour markets and the outlook for public finances," Public Economics 0405002, EconWPA.
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2004. "Governance Redux: The Empirircal Challenge," Law and Economics 0405001, EconWPA.
- Bruno S. Frey & Margit Osterloh, "undated". "Yes, Managers Should be Paid Like Bureaucrats," IEW - Working Papers 187, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Alfonso R. Sánchez, 2003. "An evaluation of the life-cycle effects of minimum pensions on retirement behavior," Economics Working Papers 715, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2006.
- Xavier Freixas, 2003. "An overall perspective on banking regulation," Economics Working Papers 664, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sheetal K. Chand & Martin Paldam, 2004. "The economics of immigration into a Nordic welfare state - and a comparison to an immigration state and a guest worker state," Economics Working Papers 2004-4, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Adriana Kugler & Giovanni Pica, 2003. "Effects of employment protection and product market regulations on the Italian labor market," Economics Working Papers 722, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg, 2004. "Aging, Labor Markets and Pension Reform in Austria," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2004 2004-03, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.