Report NEP-PUB-2022-04-25This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PUB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brendon, C., 2022. "Optimal Nonlinear Savings Taxation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2221, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pierre Bachas & Matthew H. Fisher-Post & Anders Jensen & Gabriel Zucman, 2022. "Globalization and Factor Income Taxation," NBER Working Papers 29819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matias Giaccobasso & Brad C. Nathan & Ricardo Perez-Truglia & Alejandro Zentner, 2022. "Where Do My Tax Dollars Go? Tax Morale Effects of Perceived Government Spending," NBER Working Papers 29789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makarski, Krzysztof & Tyrowicz, Joanna & Komada, Oliwia, 2022. "Progressing Towards Efficiency: The Role for Labor Tax Progression in Reforming Social Security," IZA Discussion Papers 15100, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elisa Casi & Evelina Gavrilova & David Murphy & Floris Zoutman, 2022. "The Big Short (Interest): Closing the Loopholes in the Dividend-Withholding Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 9594, CESifo.
- Cafferata, Alessia & Cerruti, Gianluca & Mazzone, Giulio, 2022. "Taxation, health system endowment and quality of institutions: a "social" perception across Europe," MPRA Paper 112118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Floyd & Michael Hallsworth & John List & Robert Metcalfe & Kristian Rotaru & Ivo Vlaev, 2022. "What motivates people to pay their taxes? Evidence from four experiments on tax compliance," Natural Field Experiments 00750, The Field Experiments Website.
- Elizabeth Ananat & Benjamin Glasner & Christal Hamilton & Zachary Parolin, 2022. "Effects of the Expanded Child Tax Credit on Employment Outcomes: Evidence from Real-World Data from April to December 2021," NBER Working Papers 29823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johan Gars & Daniel Spiro & Henrik Wachtmeister, 2022. "What is the effect of EU's fuel-tax cuts on Russia's oil income?," Papers 2204.03318, arXiv.org, revised May 2022.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & Sigurdur Johannesson & Marias Halldor Gestsson, 2022. "The effect of a carbon tax rise on Iceland’s economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1708, OECD Publishing.
- Camino-Mogro, Segundo, 2022. "Tax incentives, Private Investment and Employment: Evidence from an Ecuadorian reform," MPRA Paper 112082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2022. "Peru: Technical Assistance Report—Proposals for the 2022 Tax Reform: Mining Sector Fiscal Regime, Capital Gains, and IGV on Digital Services," IMF Staff Country Reports 2022/082, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2022. "Peru: Technical Assistance Report-Tax Regime for Small Taxpayers and Special Economic Zones," IMF Staff Country Reports 2022/035, International Monetary Fund.