Report NEP-PUB-2022-01-10This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PUB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Advani, Arun, 2021. "The taxation of capital gains: principles, practice, and directions for reform," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 589, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Mr. Shafik Hebous & Mr. Michael Keen, 2021. "Pareto-Improving Minimum Corporate Taxation," IMF Working Papers 2021/250, International Monetary Fund.
- Ngo Van Long, 2021. "Efficiency-Inducing Tax Credits for Charitable Donations when Taxpayers Have Heterogeneous Behavioral Norms," CESifo Working Paper Series 9414, CESifo.
- Charles Vellutini & Juan Carlos Benitez, 2021. "Measuring the Redistributive Capacity of Tax Policies," IMF Working Papers 2021/252, International Monetary Fund.
- Jiao Li & Duccio Gamannossi Degl'Innocenti & Matthew D. Rablen, 2021. "Marketed Tax Avoidance Schemes: An Economic Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 9421, CESifo.
- Matthias Kasper & James Alm, 2021. "Does the “bomb crater” effect really exist? Evidence from the laboratory," Working Papers 2118, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Thi, Hoang Ha Nguyen & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2021. "C and S corporation banks: Did Trump's tax reform lead to differential effects?," SAFE Working Paper Series 328, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2021. "How Specifications of the Reference Tax System Affect CBOâ€™s Estimates of Tax Expenditures," Reports 57543, Congressional Budget Office.
- Fauser, Hannes & Godar, Sarah, 2021. "Income tax noncompliance in Germany, 2001-2014," Discussion Papers 2021/17, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Patricia Apps & Ray Rees & Thor O. Thoresen & Trine E. Vattø, 2021. "Alternatives to paying child benefit to the rich. means testing or higher tax?," Discussion Papers 969, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Michael P. Devereux & Martin Simmler & John Vella & Heydon Wardell-Burrus, 2021. "What Is the Substance-Based Carve-Out under Pillar 2? And How Will It Affect Tax Competition?," EconPol Policy Brief 39, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Bibek Adhikari & James Alm & Timothy F. Harris, 2021. "Small Business Tax Compliance under Third-party Reporting," Working Papers 2116, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Selina Gangl, 2021. "Do soda taxes affect the consumption and health of school-aged children? Evidence from France and Hungary," Papers 2111.14521, arXiv.org.
- Alessandro Belmonte & Vincenzo Bove & Jessica Di Salvatore, 2021. "Donors for tax morale: Evidence from 34 African countries," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-185, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).