Report NEP-PUB-2019-11-18This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicola Curci & Marco Savegnago, 2019. "Shifting taxes from labour to consumption: the efficiency-equity trade-off," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1244, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Laura E. Jackson & Christopher Otrok & Michael T. Owyang, 2019. "Tax Progressivity, Economic Booms, and Trickle-Up Economics," Working Papers 2019-34, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Tom Phelan, 2019. "On the Optimality of Differential Asset Taxation," Working Papers 191700, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Petr Jansky & Jan Laznicka, 2019. "Tax Treaties Worldwide: Estimating Elasticities and Revenue Foregone," Working Papers IES 2019/33, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2019.
- SERSE Valerio,, 2019. "Do sugar taxes affect the right consumers ?," CORE Discussion Papers 2019017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rai da Silva Chicoli & Siegfried Bender, 2019. "Estimation of maximum debt for emerging countries: An analysis by fiscal reaction function," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_44, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Salvador Barrios & Cecile Denis & Viginta Ivaskaite-Tamosiune & Adriana Reut & Estefania Vazquez Torres, 2019. "Housing taxation: a new database for Europe," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2019-08, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Christofzik, Désirée I. & Schneider, Benny, 2019. "Fiscal policy adjustments to budget shocks: Evidence from German municipalities," Working Papers 10/2019, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.