Report NEP-PUB-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Fanghui & Wang, Gaowang, 2019. "Multiple equilibria in Lucas (1990)'s optimal capital taxation model with endogenous learning," MPRA Paper 96005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Fanghui & Wang, Gaowang, 2019. "The Demand for Status and Optimal Capital Taxation," MPRA Paper 96076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2019. "Health Risk, Insurance and Optimal Progressive Income Taxation," 2019 Meeting Papers 620, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jesper Bagger & Kazuhiko Sumiya & Mads Hejlesen & Rune Majlund Vejlin, 2019. "Income Taxation and the Equilibrium Allocation of Labor," 2019 Meeting Papers 841, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin Jacob & Roni Michaely & Maximilian A. Müller, 2019. "Consumption Taxes and Corporate Investment," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-40, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Anna D’Annunzio & Mohammed Mardan & Antonio Russo, 2019. "Multi-part Tariffs and Differentiated Commodity Taxation," CSEF Working Papers 540, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2019. "Cumulative analysis of dependence government tax behaviour on economy’s efficiency factors for totality the world countries," MPRA Paper 95827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcelo Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matías Giaccobasso & Ricardo Pérez-Truglia, 2019. "Tax audits as scarecrows. Evidence from a large-scale field experiment," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 19-12, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Anwesha Banerjee & Nicolas Gravel, 2019. "Contribution to a Public Good under Subjective Uncertainty," AMSE Working Papers 1923, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Kathleen McKiernan, 2019. "Social Security Reform in the Presence of Informality," 2019 Meeting Papers 389, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Gelman & Dan Silverman & Matthew Shapiro & Shachar Kariv, 2019. "Rational Illiquidity and Excess Sensitivity: Theory and Evidence from Income Tax Withholding and Refunds," 2019 Meeting Papers 542, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alexander Bick & David Lagakos & Hitoshi Tsujiyama & Nicola Fuchs-Schündeln, 2019. "Explaining Hours Worked Across and Within Countries: Income Effects vs. Taxes and Transfers," 2019 Meeting Papers 1363, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sarah Clifford & Panos Mavrokonstantis, 2019. "Tax Enforcement Using A Hybrid Between Self- And Third-Party Reporting," Economics Series Working Papers 876, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Figari, Francesco & Verbist, Gerlinde & Zantomio, Francesca, 2019. "Homeownership Investment and Tax Neutrality: a joint assessment of income and property taxes in Europe," EUROMOD Working Papers EM17/19, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Alice Cristina Maria Zdanovschi, 2019. "The Role of the Fiscal Administrative Act in the Romanian Tax System," Working papers 49ZA, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Mengistu, Andualem T. & Molla, Kiflu G. & Mascagni, Giulia, 2019. "Tax Evasion and Missing Imports: Evidence From Transaction-Level Data," Working Papers 14704, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Ligomeka, Waziona, 2019. "Assessing the Performance of African Tax Administrations: A Malawian Puzzle," Working Papers 14699, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.