Report NEP-PUB-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olbert, Marcel & Spengel, Christoph, 2019. "Taxation in the digital economy: Recent policy developments and the question of value creation," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-010, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Onrubia Fernández, Jorge & Picos, Fidel & Rodado, María del Carmen, 2019. "Shifting tax burden to top income earners: What is the best way to reduce inequality?," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Wendner, Ronald, 2019. "Charity, Status, and Optimal Taxation: Welfarist and Paternalist Approaches," Working Papers in Economics 760, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- James Alm & Yongzheng Liu & Kewei Zhang, 2019. "Financial Constraints and Firm Tax Evasion," Working Papers 1901, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Caferra, Rocco & Morone, Andrea, 2019. "Tax Morale and Perceived Intergenerational Mobility: a Machine Learning Predictive Approach," MPRA Paper 93171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Alm, 2019. "What Motivates Tax Compliance," Working Papers 1903, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-François Brun & Sèna Kimm Gnangnon, 2019. "Tax reform, public revenue and public revenue instability in developing countries: Does development aid matter?," Working Papers halshs-02089734, HAL.
- Gugl, Elisabeth & Zodrow, George R., 2019. "Tax Competition and the Efficiency of â€œBenefit-Relatedâ€ Business Taxes," Working Papers 19-006, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Battaglini & Luigi Guiso & Chiara Lacava & Eleonora Patacchini, 2019. "Tax Professionals: Tax-Evasion Facilitators or Information Hubs?," NBER Working Papers 25745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lieberknecht, Philipp & Wieland, Volker, 2019. "On the macroeconomic and fiscal effects of the tax cuts and jobs act," Working Papers 10/2018, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Jan Abrell & Mirjam Kosch & Sebastian Rausch, 2019. "How Effective Was the UK Carbon Tax? — A Machine Learning Approach to Policy Evaluation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/317, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jay A. Soled & Richard L. Schmalbeck & James Alm, 2019. "Re-assessing the Costs of the Stepped-up Tax Basis Rule," Working Papers 1904, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Chung Tran & Nabeeh Zakariyya, 2019. "Tax Progressivity in Australia: Facts, Measurements and Estimates," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2019-667, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Benjamin Bittschi & Ines Fortin & Sebastian Koch & Richard Sellner & Simon Loretz & Gregor Zwirn, 2019. "Price Elasticities and Implied Tax Revenue for Alcoholic Beverages. Evidence from Poland, France and Spain," WIFO Working Papers 579, WIFO.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Mark Rider & David L. Sjoquist & John V. Winters, 2019. "The Impact of Interstate Mobility on the Effectiveness of Property Tax Reduction in Georgia," Center for State and Local Finance Working Paper Series cslf1907, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.