Report NEP-PUB-2018-10-01This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jessen, Robin & Metzing, Maria & Rostam-Afschar, Davud, 2018. "Optimal taxation under different concepts of justness," Ruhr Economic Papers 762, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ben Gilbert & Joshua S. Graff Zivin, 2018. "Dynamic Corrective Taxes with Time-Varying Salience," NBER Working Papers 25014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casi, Elisa & Spengel, Christoph & Stage, Barbara M. B., 2019. "Cross-border tax evasion after the common reporting standard: Game over?," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-036, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Tandon, Suranjali, 2018. "Tax challenges arising from digitalisation," Working Papers 18/235, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Steffen Juranek & Dirk Schindler & Andrea Schneider, 2018. "Royalty Taxation under Tax Competition and Profit Shifting," CESifo Working Paper Series 7227, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bielecki, Marcin & Stähler, Nikolai, 2018. "Labor tax reductions in Europe: The role of property taxation," Discussion Papers 30/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Williamson, James M. & Bawa, Siraj G., 2018. "Estimated Effects of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on Farms and Farm Households," Economic Research Report 276226, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Blesse, Sebastian & Doerrenberg, Philipp & Rauch, Anna, 2018. "Higher taxes on less elastic goods? Evidence from German municipalities," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-039, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Petr Jansky & Markus Meinzer & Miroslav Palansky, 2018. "Is Panama Really Your Tax Haven? Secrecy Jurisdictions and the Countries They Harm," Working Papers IES 2018/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2018.