Report NEP-PUB-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morone, Andrea & Nemore, Francesco & Nuzzo, Simone, 2018. "Experimental Evidence on Tax Salience and Tax Incidence," MPRA Paper 85044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alstadsaeter, Annette & Johannesen, Niels & Zucman, Gabriel, 2018. "Tax Evasion and Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 12781, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johannes Becker & Jonas Fooken & Melanie Steinhoff, 2018. "Behavioral Effects of Withholding Taxes on Labor Supply," Discussion Papers Series 589, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Wijtvliet, Laurens, 2018. "The tax tectonics: Well-being and wealth inequality in relation to a shift in the tax mix from direct to indirect taxes," Other publications TiSEM faeea7ff-cc21-4e84-a2f9-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- PESTIEAU Pierre, & PONTHIERE Gregory,, 2018. "An age-differentiated tax on bequests," CORE Discussion Papers 2018006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robin Boadway & Jean-Denis Garon & Louis Perrault, 2018. "Optimal Mixed Taxation, Credit Constraints and the Timing of Income Tax Reporting," CESifo Working Paper Series 6891, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Gideon Goerdt & Sebastian Felix Heitzmann, 2018. "Transfer Pricing and Partial Tax Harmonization," CESifo Working Paper Series 6875, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernd Genser, 2018. "A Viable International Tax-Order for Cross-Border Pensions," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2018-02, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Robert Moffitt, 2018. "A Review of U.S. Federal and State Means-Tested Programs," Working Papers wp376, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Schünemann, Johannes & Trimborn, Timo, 2018. "Boosting taxes for boasting about houses? Status concerns in the housing market," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 344, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Niels Johannesen & Patrick Langetieg & Daniel Reck & Max Risch & Joel Slemrod, 2018. "Taxing Hidden Wealth: The Consequences of U.S. Enforcement Initiatives on Evasive Foreign Accounts," NBER Working Papers 24366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Lozej, Matija & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2018. "Labour tax reforms, cross-country coordination and the monetary policy stance in the euro area: a structural model-based approach," Working Paper Series 2127, European Central Bank.
- Katrine Jakobsen & Kristian Jakobsen & Henrik Kleven & Gabriel Zucman, 2018. "Wealth Taxation and Wealth Accumulation: Theory and Evidence from Denmark," NBER Working Papers 24371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fan, Haichao & Liu, Yu & Qian, Nancy & Wen, Jaya, 2018. "The Dynamic Effects of Computerized VAT Invoices on Chinese Manufacturing Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 12786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.