Report NEP-PUB-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2017. "Health Risk, Insurance and Optimal Progressive Income Taxation," Working Papers 2017-01, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2020.
- Flagmeier, Vanessa & Müller, Jens & Sureth-Sloane, Caren, 2017. "When do managers highlight their effective tax rate?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 214, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Zhu Wang & Julian Wright, 2017. "Should Platforms be Allowed to Charge Ad Valorem Fees?," Working Paper 17-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Picciotto, Sol, 2017. "Taxing Multinational Enterprises as Unitary Firms," Working Papers 12851, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Samuel Brott & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2017. "Does Uncertainty Deter Provision of Public Goods?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01441053, HAL.
- Pereira, Alfredo & Pereira, Rui, 2017. "On the Effect of an Increase in the VAT on Electricity in Portugal," MPRA Paper 77594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verikios, George & Patron, Jodie & Gharibnavaz, Reza, 2017. "Decomposing the Marginal Excess Burden of Australia’s Goods and Services Tax," MPRA Paper 77850, University Library of Munich, Germany.