Report NEP-PUB-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Weijie Luo & Andrew Pickering & Paulo Santos Monteiro, 2017. "Inequality and the Size of Government," Discussion Papers 17/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Esteban García-Miralles, 2017. "The crucial role of social welfare criteria for optimal inheritance taxation," Working Papers 1706, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2017. "Automation and inequality with taxes and transfers," CAMA Working Papers 2017-16, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sjögren, Tomas, 2017. "Capital Taxation in a Fiscal Union – Implications of Simultaneous Horizontal and Decentralized Leadership," Umeå Economic Studies 947, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Diego d'Andria, 2017. "Tax policy and entrepreneurial entry with information asymmetry and learning," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2017-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Devereux, Michael P. & Liberini, Federica, 2017. "Taxes and the Location of Targets," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1135, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Giacomo Ricotti & Suresh Sundaresan & Zhenyu Wang, 2017. "The effects of tax on bank liability structure," BIS Working Papers 611, Bank for International Settlements.
- Adam Found & Peter Tomlinson, 2016. "The effect of business property and land transfer taxes on new investment," e-briefs 251, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Jan Eeckhout & Nezih Guner, 2017. "Optimal Spatial Taxation: Are Big Cities too Small?," Working Papers wp2017_1705, CEMFI.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 2017. "Is Local Public Sector Rent Extraction Higher in Progressive Cities or High Amenity Cities?," NBER Working Papers 23201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Joerg Paetzold, 2017. "The Intergenerational Causal Effect of Tax Evasion: Evidence from the Commuter Tax Allowance in Austria," Economics working papers 2017-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Rao, M. Govinda & Kumar, Sudhanshu, 2017. "Envisioning Tax Policy for Accelerated Development in India," Working Papers 17/190, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.