Report NEP-PUB-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- DAS-GUPTA Arindam & B. ESTRADA Gemma & PARK Donghyun, 2016. "Measuring Tax Administration Effectiveness and its Impact on Tax Revenue," Working Papers DP-2016-17, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Merriman, David, 2016. "What determines the level of local business property taxes?," Working Papers 16-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Debortoli, Davide & Nunes, Ricardo & Yared, Pierre, 2016. "Optimal time-consistent government debt maturity," Working Papers 16-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Arindam Das-Gupta & Gemma B. Estrada & Donghyun Park, 2016. "Measuring Tax Administration Effectiveness and its Impact on Tax Revenue," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1601, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2015. "Effective Marginal Tax Rates for Low- and Moderate-Income Workers in 2016," Reports 50923, Congressional Budget Office.
- John Brondolo & Zhiyong Zhang, 2016. "Tax Administration Reform in China; Achievements, Challenges, and Reform Priorities," IMF Working Papers 16/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Djedje Hermann YOHOU & Michaël GOUJON & Bertrand LAPORTE & Samuel GUERINEAU, 2016. "Is Aid Unfriendly to Tax? African Evidence of Heterogeneous Direct and Indirect Effects," Working Papers 201608, CERDI.