Report NEP-PUB-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- DAS-GUPTA Arindam & B. ESTRADA Gemma & PARK Donghyun, 2016. "Measuring Tax Administration Effectiveness and its Impact on Tax Revenue," Working Papers DP-2016-17, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Merriman, David, 2016. "What determines the level of local business property taxes?," Working Papers 16-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Debortoli, Davide & Nunes, Ricardo & Yared, Pierre, 2016. "Optimal time-consistent government debt maturity," Working Papers 16-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Arindam Das-Gupta & Gemma B. Estrada & Donghyun Park, 2016. "Measuring Tax Administration Effectiveness and its Impact on Tax Revenue," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1601, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2015. "Effective Marginal Tax Rates for Low- and Moderate-Income Workers in 2016," Reports 50923, Congressional Budget Office.
- John Brondolo & Zhiyong Zhang, 2016. "Tax Administration Reform in China; Achievements, Challenges, and Reform Priorities," IMF Working Papers 16/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Djedje Hermann YOHOU & Michaël GOUJON & Bertrand LAPORTE & Samuel GUERINEAU, 2016. "Is Aid Unfriendly to Tax? African Evidence of Heterogeneous Direct and Indirect Effects," Working Papers 201608, CERDI.