Report NEP-PUB-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- DOI Takero, 2016. "Incidence of Corporate Income Tax and Optimal Capital Structure: A dynamic analysis," Discussion papers 16022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rao, R. Kavita & Tandon, Suranjali, 2016. "Revisiting the tax compliance problem using prospect theory," Working Papers 16/169, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Kaushal Kishore, 2016. "Are Preferential Tax Holidays Dynamic Inconsistent?," Working Papers 201630, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bonnet, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent, 2016. "The effects of taxation on the individual consumption of sugar-sweetened beverages," TSE Working Papers 16-638, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Eduardo L. Giménez & Miguel Rodríguez, 2016. "Optimality of relaxing revenue-neutral restrictions in green tax reforms," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1605, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Siegmeier, Jan, 2015. "Keeping Pigou on tracks: second-best carbon pricing and infrastructure provision," MPRA Paper 69046, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jan 2016.
- Debra Hevenstone & Ben Jann, 2016. "Fiscal Federalism and Tax Equalization: The potential for progressive local taxes," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 19, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- Kopczuk, Wojciech, 2016. "U.S. capital gains and estate taxation: a status report and directions for a reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 11208, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raul A. Ponce-Rodriguez & Charles R. Hankla & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Eunice Heredia-Ortiz, 2016. "Frozen In Time: Rethinking the Poltical Economy of Decentralization: How Elections and Parties Shape the Provision of Local Public Goods," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1604, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Tommaso Oliviero & Annalisa Scognamiglio, 2016. "Property Tax and Property Values: Evidence from the 2012 Italian Tax Reform," CSEF Working Papers 439, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 25 May 2017.
- Mawejje, Joseph & Munyambonera, Ezra, 2016. "Tax Revenue Effects of Sectoral Growth and Public Expenditure in Uganda," Research Series 234555, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).