Report NEP-PUB-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Craig Brett & John A Weymark, 2016. "Optimal Nonlinear Taxation of Income and Savings Without Commitment," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00010, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Egebark, Johan, 2016. "Effects of taxes on youth self-employment and income," Working Paper Series 2016:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2016. "Taxing pensions," IDEI Working Papers 859, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Julia Cagé & William R. Kerr, 2016. "Taxation, Corruption, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 21928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonescu, Mihail & Antonescu, Ligia, 2016. "Tax evasion and its implications in the current economic climate," MPRA Paper 69948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roller, Marcus & Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2016. "Effective Tax Rates and Effective Progressivity in a Fiscally Decentralized Country," CEPR Discussion Papers 11152, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Elias Einiö & Ralf Martin & Kieu-Trang Nguyen & John Van Reenen, 2016. "Do Tax Incentives for Research Increase Firm Innovation? An RD Design for R&D," CEP Discussion Papers dp1413, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giacomo Ricotti & Marco Burroni & Vincenzo Cuciniello & Elena Padovani & Elena Pisano & Stefania Zotteri, 2016. "The tax burden on banks over the period 2006-2014," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 314, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Brockmeyer,Anne & Hernandez,Marco, 2016. "Taxation, information, and withholding : evidence from Costa Rica," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7600, The World Bank.