Report NEP-PUB-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Agostini, Paola & Paulus, Alari & Tasseva, Iva Valentinova, 2015. "The effect of tax-benefit changes on the income distribution in 2008-2014," EUROMOD Working Papers EM11/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bartels, Charlotte & Pestel, Nico, 2015. "The Impact of Short- and Long-Term Participation Tax Rates on Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 9151, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pestel, Nico & Sommer, Eric, 2015. "Shifting taxes from labor to consumption: More employment and more inequality," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-042, ZEW - Leibniz-Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung GmbH Mannheim / Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Krenn, Peter, 2015. "The impact of taxes on competition for CEOs," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 190, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Fang Yang & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2015. "Wealth Inequality, Family Background, and Estate Taxation," 2015 Meeting Papers 92, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ermini, Barbara & Santolini, Raffaella, 2015. "Differentiated property tax and urban sprawl in Italian urbanized areas," MPRA Paper 65460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krueger, Dirk & Ludwig, Alexander, 2015. "On the optimal provision of social insurance," SAFE Working Paper Series 110, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Giampaolo Arachi & Valeria Bucci, 2013. "Do taxes affect firmsÕ asset write-downs? Evidence from discretionary write-downs of equity investments in Italy," Working Papers EC0002, University of Salento; Department of Management, Economics, Mathematics and Statistics, revised Dec 2013.