Report NEP-PUB-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Govori, Florije, 2015. "A Different Approach of Tax Progressivity Measurement," MPRA Paper 62846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher P. Chambers & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2015. "Taxation and Poverty," Working Papers 15.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Owen M. Zidar, 2015. "Tax Cuts For Whom? Heterogeneous Effects of Income Tax Changes on Growth and Employment," NBER Working Papers 21035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyriacou, Andreas & Muinelo-Gallo, Leonel & Roca-Sagalés, Oriol, 2015. "On the redistributive efficiency of fiscal policy," MPRA Paper 63276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Pickering & Sheraz Rajput, 2015. "Inequality and the composition of taxes," Discussion Papers 15/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2015. "Taxing Wealth," Economic Policy Paper 15-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Fuest, Clemens & Lockwood, Ben, 2015. "The Taxation of Foreign Profits: a Unified View," CEPR Discussion Papers 10512, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hebous, Shafik & Zimmermann, Tom, 2015. "Revisiting the narrative approach of estimating tax multipliers," SAFE Working Paper Series 93, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Stolper, Tim, 2015. "Coordination and the fight against tax havens," CEPR Discussion Papers 10519, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Fang Yang, 2015. "Wealth Inequality, Family Background, and Estate Taxation," NBER Working Papers 21047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rozema, Kyle & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2015. "Behavioral Responses to Taxation: Cigarette Taxes and Food Stamp Take-Up," IZA Discussion Papers 8907, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kazakova, Maria, 2014. "Approaches to Taxation of Non-Profit Organizations in France and Implications for Russia," Published Papers r90224, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Malgorzata Magdalena Hybka, 2015. "Allocating Tax Revenue to Sub-Central Government Levels: Lessons from Germany and Poland," Working Papers 17/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Mar 2015.