Report NEP-PUB-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ludwig Straub & Iván Werning, 2014. "Positive Long Run Capital Taxation: Chamley-Judd Revisited," NBER Working Papers 20441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orhan Atesagaoglu & Eva Carceles-Poveda & Alexis Anagnostopoulos, 2014. "Capital Income Taxation with Household and Firm Heterogeneity," 2014 Meeting Papers 525, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Diego d'Andria, 2014. "Taxation and incentives to innovate: a principal-agent approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gerda Dewit & Kate Hynes & Dermot Leahy, 2014. "Corporate Tax Games with International Externalities from Public Infrastructure," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n250-14.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Erzo F.P. Luttmer & Monica Singhal, 2014. "Tax Morale," NBER Working Papers 20458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregor Semieniuk, 2014. "Piketty’s Elasticity of Substitution: A Critique," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2014-8, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Szarowska, Irena, 2013. "Shift in tax burden and its impact on economic growth in the European Union," MPRA Paper 59778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Gustman & Thomas Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2014. "Distributional Effects of Means Testing Social Security: An Exploratory Analysis," Working Papers wp306, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Keser, Claudia & Markstädter, Andreas & Schmidt, Martin & Schnitzler, Cornelius, 2014. "Social costs of inequality: Heterogeneous endowments in public-good experiments," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 217, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Tari Lestari, 2014. "Can Indonesia’s Fiscal Policy be Sustained, with Exploding Debt?," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201415, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2014.