Corporate Tax Games with International Externalities from Public Infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zissimos, Ben & Wooders, Myrna, 2008.
"Public good differentiation and the intensity of tax competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1105-1121, June.
- Ben Zissimos & Myrna Wooders, 2003. "Public Good Differentiation and the Intensity of Tax Competition," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0710, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Pieretti, Patrice & Zanaj, Skerdilajda, 2011.
"On tax competition, public goods provision and jurisdictions' size,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 124-130, May.
- Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2009. "On tax competition, public goods provision and jurisdictions' size," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- PIERETTI, Patrice & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2009. "On tax competition, public goods provision and jurisdictions’ size," CORE Discussion Papers 2009012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Zodrow, George R., 2010. "Capital Mobility and Capital Tax Competition," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 63(4), pages 865-901, December.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Krugman, Paul, 2004.
"Agglomeration, integration and tax harmonisation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Baldwin, Richard & Krugman, Paul, 2000. "Agglomeration, Integration and Tax Harmonization," CEPR Discussion Papers 2630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 2002. "Agglomeration, Integration and Tax Harmonization," NBER Working Papers 9290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin; Paul Krugman, 2001. "Agglomeration, Integration and Tax Harmonization," IHEID Working Papers 01-2001, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Lopes da Fonseca, Mariana, 2013. "The economics and empirics of tax competition: A survey," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 163, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Industrial location and public infrastructure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 335-351, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTax competition; Tax cooperation; Public infrastructure investment; Externalities.;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2014-12-08 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2014-12-08 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TRE-2014-12-08 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:may:mayecw:n250-14.pdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demayie.html .