Report NEP-PUB-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avram, Silvia, 2014. "The distributional effects of personal income tax expenditure," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Benczúr, P. & Kátay, G. & Kiss, A. & Rácz , O., 2014. "Income Taxation, Transfers and Labour Supply at the Extensive Margin," Working papers 487, Banque de France.
- Raphael Parchet, 2014. "Are Local Tax Rates Strategic Complements or Strategic Substitutes?," IdEP Economic Papers 1407, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Alan Krause, 2014. "Dynamic Nonlinear Income Taxation with Quasi-Hyperbolic Discounting and No Commitment," Working Papers 201415, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2014. "Stable and sustainable global tax coordination with Leviathan governments," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 166-14, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Azacis, Helmuts & Collie, David R., 2014. "Taxation and the Sustainability of Collusion: Ad Valorem versus Specific Taxes," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Bertrand Crettez & Pierre-André Jouvet & Ludovic A. Julien, 2014. "Tax Policy in a Simple General Oligopoly Equilibrium Model with Pollution Permits," Working Papers 1413, Chaire Economie du climat.