Report NEP-PUB-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hisahiro Naito, 2014. "Pareto-improving Consumption Tax When the Return from Capital is idyosyncratic and (Optimal or non-Optimal) Capital Income Tax is available," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2014-004, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Shantanu Bagchi, 2014. "Can Removing the Tax Cap Save Social Security?," Working Papers 2014-05, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised May 2016.
- David Simon, 2014. "Cigarette Taxation and Pregnancy: Policy Based Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Smoking During Pregnancy," Working papers 2014-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Marius Brülhart & Sam Bucovetsky & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2014. "Taxes in Cities," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 14.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Nicholas Lawson, 2014. "Taxing the Job Creators: Efficient Progressive Taxation with Wage Bargaining," AMSE Working Papers 1442, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Aug 2014.
- Hirokazu Mizobata & Masaaki Suzuki, 2014. "The Effects of Repatriation Taxes on FDI:Evidence from OECD Multinationals," KIER Working Papers 902, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Avram, Silvia & Levy, Horacio & Sutherland, Holly, 2014. "Income redistribution in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Verbist, Gerlinde & Figari, Francesco, 2014. "The redistributive effect and progressivity of taxes revisited: an international comparison across the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2014. "A General Microsimulation Model for the EU VAT with a specific Application to Germany," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 167-14, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Francesca Gastaldi & Paolo Liberati & Elena Pisano & Simone Tedeschi, 2014. "Progressivity-Improving VAT Reforms in Italy," Working papers 6, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Garg, Sandya & Ashima Goyal & Rupayan Pal, 2014. "Why tax effort falls short of capacity in Indian states: A Stochastic frontier approach," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-032, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.