Report NEP-PUB-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Baker & Jeremy Bejarano & Richard W. Evans & Kenneth L. Judd & Kerk L. Phillips, 2014. "A Big Data Approach to Optimal Sales Taxation," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-03, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Matthew C. Weinzierl, 2014. "Revisiting the Classical View of Benefit-Based Taxation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-101, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2016.
- Beckmann, Klaus & Gattke, Susan, 2014. "Tax evasion and cognitive dissonance," Working Paper 142/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Enid Slack & Richard M Bird, 2014. "The Political Economy of Property Tax Reform," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 18, OECD Publishing.
- Athreya, Kartik B. & Reilly, Devin & Simpson, Nicole B., 2014. "Young Unskilled Women and the Earned Income Tax Credit: Insurance Without Disincentives?," Working Paper 14-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 01 Jun 2014.
- Zhang, Xiao-Bing, 2014. "Strategic Carbon Taxation and Energy Pricing: The Role of Innovation," Working Papers in Economics 589, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Stenkula, Mikael, 2014. "Taxation of Real Estate in Sweden (1862–2013)," Working Paper Series 1018, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Sep 2015.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2014. "Longevity, Working Lives and Public Finances," ETLA Working Papers 24, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Gillet, Holger & Pauser, Johannes, 2014. "Efficiency in public input provision in two asymmetric jurisdictions with imperfect labour markets," IAB Discussion Paper 201411, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Diederich, Johannes, 2014. "The Effect of Ambient Noise on Cooperation in Public Good Games," Working Papers 0560, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley, Nicholas & LaRiviere, Jacob & Simpson, Katherine, 2014. "What is the Causal Effect of Information and Learning about a Public Good on Willingness to Pay?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2014-05, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Diederich, Johannees & Goeschl, Timo, 2014. "Motivational Drivers of the Private Provision of Public Goods: Evidence From a Large Framed Field Experiment," Working Papers 0561, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Aanesen, Margrethe & Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Falk-Peterson, Jannike & Hanley, Nicholas & LaRiviere, Jacob & Tinch, Dugald, 2014. "Effects of Experience, Knowledge and Signals on Willingness to Pay for a Public Good," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2014-04, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2014. "Rotten spouses, family transfers and public goods," IDEI Working Papers 822, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.