Report NEP-PUB-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laszlo Goerke, 2014. "Income Tax Buyouts and Income Tax Evasion," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201401, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Egebark, Johan & Kaunitz, Niklas, 2014. "Do payroll tax cuts raise youth employment?," Research Papers in Economics 2014:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- DE DONDER, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2013. "Lobbying, family concerns and the lack of political support for estate taxation," CORE Discussion Papers 2013070, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Zeppenfeld, Christopher, 2014. "Circumstantial Risk: Impact of Future Tax Evasion and Labor Supply Opportunities on Risk Exposure," IZA Discussion Papers 7917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kasy, Maximilian, 2014. "Who wins, who loses? Tools for distributional policy evaluation," Working Paper 143126, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Nicolas Dias Gomes & Pedro André Cerqueira & Luís Alçada Almeida, 2014. "Effects of Taxation on Software Piracy Across the European Union," GEMF Working Papers 2014-03, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Robert Hahn & Robert Ritz, 2014. "Optimal Altruism in Public Good Provision," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1403, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dai, Zhixin & Hogarth, Robin M. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2014. "Ambiguity on Audits and Cooperation in a Public Goods Game," IZA Discussion Papers 7932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthew Ryan & Flavio Menezes, 2014. "Public-Private Partnerships for Transport Infrastructure: Some Efficiency Risks," Discussion Papers Series 499, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.