Report NEP-PUB-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norma B. Coe & Zhenya Karamcheva & Richard Kopcke & Alicia H. Munnell, 2012. "Do Income Taxes Affect the Progressivity of Social Security?," Issues in Brief ib2012-3, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jan 2012.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Tanja Kasten & Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2012. "Business taxation and wages: evidence from individual panel data," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 153-12, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Abdulfatah Sheikhbihi Adam & Sinne Smed, 2012. "The effects of different types of taxes on soft-drink consumption," IFRO Working Paper 2012/9, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Chisari, Omar Osvaldo & Mastronardi, Leonardo Javier & Romero, Carlos Adrián, 2012. "Local taxes in Buenos Aires City: A CGE approach," MPRA Paper 40029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hae:wpaper:2012-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dufrénot, G. & Triki, K., 2012. "Public debt ratio and its determinants in France since 1890 Does econometrics support the historical evidence?," Working papers 385, Banque de France.
- Kazuyuki Sugimoto, 2012. "Public Finance and its Legal Framework: Toward a Legal Framework to Ensure Fiscal Consolidation and Fiscal Policy Management," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 8(1), pages 21-44, June.