Report NEP-PUB-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Magazzino, Cosimo & Forte, Francesco, 2010. "Optimal size of government and economic growth in EU-27," MPRA Paper 26669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2010. "The Price of Egalitarianism," RCER Working Papers 558, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2010. "How Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxes Change When the Distribution of the Population Changes," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1003, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Devereux, Michael P. & Maffini, Giorgia, 2010. "The Direct Incidence of Corporate Income Tax on Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 5293, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Gregory W. Huffman, 2010. "A Defense of the Current US Tax Treatment of Employer-Provided Medical Insurance," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Niu, Yongzhi, 2010. "Tax audit productivity in New York State," MPRA Paper 26654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holzmann, Robert & Jousten, Alain, 2010. "Addressing the Legacy Costs in an NDC Reform: Conceptualization, Measurement, Financing," IZA Discussion Papers 5296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robin P. Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gaechter & Ruslan Kabalin, 2010. "Moral Judgments in Social Dilemmas: How Bad is Free Riding?," Discussion Papers 2010-18, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Federica Alberti & Edward J. Cartwright, 2010. "Does the Endowment of Contributors Make a Difference in Threshold Public Good Games?," Studies in Economics 1009, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Anya Savikhin & Roman Sheremeta, 2010. "Visibility of Contributions and Cost of Information: An Experiment on Public Goods," Working Papers 10-22, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.