Report NEP-PUB-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gorry, Aspen & Oberfield, Ezra, 2010. "Optimal Taxation over the Life Cycle," MPRA Paper 25297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgios Kossioris & Michael Plexousakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Aart de Zeeuw, 2010. "On the Optimal Taxation of Common-Pool Resources," Working Papers 2010.101, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bohlin, Lars, 2010. "Taxing Intermediate Goods to Compensate for Distorting Taxes on Household Consumption," Working Papers 2010:5, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Pogorelskiy, Kirill & Seidl, Christian & Traub, Stefan, 2010. "Tax progression: International and intertemporal comparison using LIS data," Economics Working Papers 2010-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Jacob, Martin, 2010. "Taxation, Dividends, and Share Repurchases: Taking Evidence Global," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Competition and Welfare Effects of VAT Exemptions," Working Papers 0024, Swiss Economics, revised Oct 2010.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2010. "The economics of wealth transfer tax," CORE Discussion Papers 2010030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Edyta Mazurek & Simone Pellegrino & Achille Vernizzi, 2010. "The Decomposition of the Redistributive Effect and the Issue of Close Equals Identification," Working papers 16, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- dEHEZ, Pierre, 2010. "Cooperative provision of indivisible public goods," CORE Discussion Papers 2010026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bruno Albuquerque, 2010. "Fiscal Institutions and Public Spending Volatility in Europe," Working Papers w201017, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.