Report NEP-PUB-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Laffer Strikes Again: Dynamic Scoring of Capital Taxes," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-454, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sylvie Charlot & Sonia Paty & Virginie Piguet, 2010. "Does fiscal cooperation increase local tax rates ?," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2010/1, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Engström, Per, 2010. "Bling Bling Taxation and the Fiscal Virtues of Hip Hop," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Salvador Barrios & Sven Langedijk & Lucio Pench, 2010. "EU fiscal consolidation after the financial crisis. Lessons from past experiences," European Economy - Economic Papers 418, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Salvador Barrios & Raffaele Fargnoli, 2010. "Discretionary measures and tax revenues in the run-up to the financial crisis," European Economy - Economic Papers 419, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.