Report NEP-PUB-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2008. "Corporate Taxation and the Welfare State," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-18, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Nada Eissa & Hilary Hoynes, 2008. "Redistribution and Tax Expenditures: The Earned Income Tax Credit," NBER Working Papers 14307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Backlund, Kenneth & Sjögren, Tomas & Stage, Jesper, 2008. "Optimal Tax and Expenditure Policy in the Presence of Migration - Are Credit Restrictions Important?," Umeå Economic Studies 749, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2008. "Anticipated Tax Reforms and Temporary Tax Cuts: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-406, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Saarimaa, Tuukka, 2008. "Imputed Rental Income, Taxation and Income Distribution in Finland," Discussion Papers 446, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Kari, Seppo & Karikallio, Hanna & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2008. "Anticipating Tax Changes: Evidence from the Finnish Corporate Income Tax Reform of 2005," Discussion Papers 447, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Abdelkrim Araar, 2008. "Social Classes, Inequality and Redistributive Policies in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 0817, CIRPEE.
- Friedrich Breyer & Stefan Hupfeld, 2008. "Fairness of Public Pensions and Old-Age Poverty," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 817, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.