Report NEP-PUB-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flodén, Martin, 2007. "Why Are Capital Income Taxes So High?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6366, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schöb, Ronnie, 2007. "How Tax Progression Affects Effort and Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 2861, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner, 2007. "Causes and Consequences of Tax Morale: An Empirical Investigation," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bernd Genser & Dirk Schindler, 2007. "Dual Income Taxation as a Stepping Stone Towards a European Corporate Income Tax," CoFE Discussion Paper 07-05, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Richard Layard & Guy Mayraz & Stephen Nickell, 2007. "The Marginal Utility of Income," CEP Discussion Papers dp0784, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.