Report NEP-PUB-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghalwash, Tarek, 2004. "Energy Taxes as a Signaling Device: An Empirical Analysis of Consumer Preferences," Umeå Economic Studies 646, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0450 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0452 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0462 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, "undated". "Vertical and horizontal tax competition in the transport sector," Working Papers 2004022, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Saku Aura, 2004. "Estate and Capital Gains Taxation: Efficiency and Political Economy Considerations," Working Papers 0408, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 16 Dec 2004.
- Stephen Nickell, 2004. "Employment and Taxes," CEP Discussion Papers dp0634, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.