Report NEP-PUB-2004-12-12This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:att:belgnw:200462 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kruse, Agneta & Nyberg, Kristian, 2004. "Pensions and external effects of ageing; effects on distribution," Working Papers 2004:27, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ferrarini, Tommy & Nelson, Kenneth, 2002. "Estimating Post-tax Social Insurance Benefits: Validity Problems in Comparative Analyses of Net Income Components from Household Income Data," Working Paper Series 6/2002, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Kenneth S. Chan & Stuart Mestelman & Rob Moir & R. Andrew Muller, 1998. "Heterogeneity and the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 1998-04, McMaster University.
- Larry Willmore, 2004. "Universal Pensions in Mauritius: Lessons for the Rest of Us," Public Economics 0412003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:ttp:itpwps:0302 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ttp:itpwps:0303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ttp:itpwps:0305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2004. "Public Good Provision and the Comparative Statics of Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxation," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0415, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Falilou Fall, 2004. "Pension reform, assets returns and wealth distribution," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).