Report NEP-PUB-2004-02-15This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Krieger, 2001. "Intergenerational Redistribution and Labor Mobility: A Survey," Departmental Discussion Papers 106, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Bonin, Holger & Patxot, Concepció, 2004. "Generational Accounting as a Tool to Assess Fiscal Sustainability: An Overview of the Methodology," IZA Discussion Papers 990, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Haufler & Michael Pflüger, 2001. "International Commodity Taxation under Monopolistic Competition," Departmental Discussion Papers 108, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Jennifer L. Blouin & Jana Smith Raedy & Douglas A. Shackelford, 2004. "Did Dividends Increase Immediately After the 2003 Reduction in Tax Rates?," NBER Working Papers 10301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:394 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Prieto-Rodriguez & Desiderio Romero-Jordan & Jose Felix Sanz-Sanz, 2004. "Is A Tax Cut On Cultural Goods Consumption Actually Desirable?:A Microsimulation Analysis," Public Economics 0402001, EconWPA, revised 06 Feb 2004.
- Hansson, Åsa, 2004. "Taxpayers Responsiveness to Tax Rate Changes and Implications for the Cost of Taxation," Working Papers 2004:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Luisa Fuster & Ayse Imrohoroglu & Selahattin Imrohoroglu, 2004. "Elimination of Social Security in a Dynastic Framework," Macroeconomics 0402008, EconWPA.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2004. "Poverty-Decreasing Indirect Tax Reforms: Evidence from Tunisia," Cahiers de recherche 0403, CIRPEE.