Report NEP-PUB-2002-06-13This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002135 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert A.J. Dur & Hein J. Roelfsema, 2002. "Why does Centralisation fail to internalise Policy Externalities?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-056/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 11 Nov 2003.
- Bas Jacobs, 2002. "Optimal Taxation of Human Capital and Credit Constraints," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-044/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richter, Wolfram F., 2002. "Social Security and Taxation of Labour Subject to Subsidiarity and Freedom of Movement," IZA Discussion Papers 490, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0519 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edwin Leuven & Hessel Oosterbeek, 2002. "Evaluating the effect of tax deductions on training," Labor and Demography 0205001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lindhe, Tobias, 2002. "Methods of Mitigating Double Taxation," Working Paper Series 2002:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Niepelt, Dirk, 2002. "Tax Smoothing versus Tax Shifting," Seminar Papers 711, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Persson, Mats & Sandmo, Agnar, 2002. "Taxation and Tournaments," Seminar Papers 715, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Croci Angelini, Elisabetta & D'Ambrosio, Conchita & Farina, Francesco, 2002. "Do Preferences in EU Member-States Support Fiscal Federalism?," IRISS Working Paper Series 2002-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Jan Hanousek & Filip Palda, 2002. "The Evolution of Tax Evasion in the Czech Republic: A Markov Chain Analysis," Public Economics 0205002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:fip:fedfam:98-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore