Report NEP-PUB-2001-11-21This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Hanushek & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2001. "Redistribution through Education and Other Transfer Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 8588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Andreoni & A Abigail Payne, 2001. "Government Grants to Private Charities: Do They Crowd-Out Giving or Fundraising?," Public Economics 0111001, EconWPA.
- Cassone, Alberto & Marchese, Carla, 2001. "Should the death tax die? And should it leave an inheritance?," POLIS Working Papers 22, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Filip Palda, 2001. "A New Look at the Laffer Curve and the Displacement Loss from Tax Evasion," Public Economics 0111006, EconWPA.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2001. "Changing Tides For The Welfare State," Seminar Papers 694, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Item repec:fth:vander:01-w23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andersson, Linda & Aronsson, Thomas & Wikström, Magnus, 2001. "Testing for Vertical Fiscal Externalities," Umeå Economic Studies 573, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2000. "Financing Education Using Optimal Redistributive Taxation," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0038, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised May 2001.
- Michael J. Koop, 2001. "Capital Income Taxation of Asymmetric Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1041, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.