Report NEP-PUB-2000-02-28This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- G. BellettiniC Berti Ceroni, 1999. "Income Distribution, Borrowing Constraints and Redistributive Policies," Working Papers 359, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99c63 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99e56 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angus Deaton & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Christina Paxson, 2000. "Social Security and Inequality over the Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 7570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Ruhm & Carey Borkoski, 2000. "Compensation in the Nonprofit Sector," NBER Working Papers 7562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Haufler & Guttorm Schielderup, 1999. "Tacit Collusion under Destination - and Origin-Based Commodity Taxation," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-17, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Levaggi, Rosella & Zanola, Roberto, 2000. "The Flypaper Effect: Evidence from the Italian National Health System," POLIS Working Papers 10, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Guido Tabellini, . "Constitutional determinants of government spending," Working Papers 162, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Wolfgang Eggert, 1999. "Capital Tax Competition with Inefficient Government Spending," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-15, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2000. "The Savers-Spenders Theory of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 7571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.