Report NEP-PPM-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain Labarrère & Jean-François Gueugnon & Marciniak Rolande, 2017. "Hybrid methods in project management : a case study in the banking sector [Structure hybride de management de projet : une étude de cas dans le secteur bancaire]," Post-Print hal-01746039, HAL.
- Michael Barzelay & Masakatsu Okumoto & Hideki Watanabe, 2018. "Managing International Cooperation Projects for Organizational Capacity Development: A Design-Focused Case Study of the Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology," Working Papers 172, JICA Research Institute.
- Kathrin Goldmann, 2017. "Time-declining risk-adjusted social discount rates for transport infrastructure planning," Working Papers 22, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Anil Kashyap & O. P. Agarwal, 2017. "Value for Money framework for managing the renegotiation of Public Private Partnership projects," ERES eres2017_258, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Masaru Yarime, 2018. "Japan’s Experience of Creating Innovation for Smart Cities: Implications for Public Policy for Urban Sustainability," Working Papers 170, JICA Research Institute.
- María de Lourdes VÁzquez RascÓn & Miguel Ángel Corona JimÉnez & Adrian Ilinca, 2017. "Transfer and adaptation of the DEMIT approach to the Mexican context: elements to reformulate for its effective application [Transferencia y adaptación del enfoque DEMIT al contexto mexicano: eleme," Post-Print halshs-01740298, HAL.
- Martin Backfisch, 2018. "The Development of Firm Size and Innovativeness in the Pharmaceutical industry between 1989 and 2010," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201813, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Schindler, Dirk, 2018. "Wealth Taxation, Non-listed Firms, and the Risk of Entrepreneurial Investment," Discussion Papers 2018/5, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.