Report NEP-PPM-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nadel, Sara & Pritchett, Lant, 2016. "Searching for the Devil in the Details: Learning about Development Program Design," Working Paper Series rwp16-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Adena, Maja & Huck, Steffen, 2017. "Matching Donations Without Crowding Out?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 16, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Rocío Gondo & Marco Vega, 2017. "The dynamics of investment projects: evidence from Peru," BIS Working Papers 621, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gani Aldashev & Marco Marini & Thierry Verdier, 2017. "Samaritan Bundles: Inefficient Clustering in NGO Projects," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-12, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Strausz, Roland, 2017. "A Theory of Crowdfunding," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 2, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bodjidar & Toteva, Desislava & Sokolova, Emilia, 2017. "Framework for analyzing and assessing the system of governance and the level of agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria and China," MPRA Paper 78248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mengying Cui & David Levinson, 2016. "Full cost analysis of accessibility," Working Papers 154, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Salvador Bertomeu & Daniel Camos-Daurella & Antonio Estache, 2017. "Do Private Water Utilities Operators Care about Regulatory Agencies in Developing Countries ?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-18, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.