Report NEP-PPM-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianluca Misuraca & Giulio Pasi & Dimitri Gagliardi & Fabienne Abadie, 2017. "JRC Insights - Social Policy Innovation Series - Leveraging Digital Social Innovation: Perspectives from the IESI Knowledge Map," JRC Working Papers JRC105678, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Shahryar Afra, 2017. "Investment Appraisal of Mining Projects Employing the FAST Modeling Standard," Development Discussion Papers 2017-07, JDI Executive Programs.
- Neyestani, Behnam & Juanzon, Joseph Berlin P., 2017. "Effects of ISO 9001 Standard on Critical Factors of Project Management in Construction Industry," MPRA Paper 76602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neyestani, Behnam, 2016. "Impact of ISO 9001 Certification on the Projects' Success of Large-Scale (AAA) Construction Firms in the Philippines," MPRA Paper 76604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Mikhail Miklyaev & Shahryar Afra & Majid Hashemi, 2017. "Prioritization of Public Investment Projects in Vietnam," Development Discussion Papers 2017-08, JDI Executive Programs.
- Mikhail Miklyaev & Shahryar Afra & Melani Schultz, 2017. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Rwanda’s Dairy Value Chains," Development Discussion Papers 2017-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Mikhail Miklyaev & Shahryar Afra & Melani Schultz & Adeline Awantang & Mathilde Laval, 2017. "Cost Benefit Analysis of Mali’s Sorghum and Millet Value Chains," Development Discussion Papers 2017-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 2017. "Cost Uncertainty and Time Overruns in Public Procurement: a Scoring Auction for a Contract with Delay Penalties," Working Papers 2017.02, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.