Report NEP-PPM-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wenche Tobiasson & Christina Beestermöller & Tooraj Jamasb, 2015. "Public Engagement in Electricity Network Development: A Case Study of the Beauly–Denny Project in Scotland," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1511, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Lupi, Claudio, 2015. "Consistent Risk Acceptance Criteria through Networks," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp15076, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Aristotelis Boukouras, 2015. "Separation of Ownership and Control: Delegation as a Commitment Device," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/02, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Vicente Correia Lima Neto & Daniel Rodrigues Aldigueri, 2015. "Uma Análise da Ótica do Usuário de Rodovias para Avaliação Multicritério de Projetos Rodoviários," Discussion Papers 2079, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- César Nunes de Castro, 2015. "O Agronegócio e os Desafios do Financiamento da Infraestrutura de Transportes no Brasil," Discussion Papers 2074, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Klimczuk, Andrzej, 2015. "Social Innovation Europe: Country Summary: Poland. Social Innovation in Poland," MPRA Paper 63877, University Library of Munich, Germany.