Report NEP-PPM-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalka, Regine & Schlabbers, Martina, 2014.
"Konzept einer Stakeholderkommunikation in Unternehmenskrisen am Beispiel von zivilgesellschaftlichen Bewegungen bei Industrie- und Infrastrukturprojekten
[A Concept of Stakeholder Communication Wit," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe31, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Watson, Charlene & Mourato, Susana & Milner-Gulland, E. J., 2013. "Uncertain emission reductions from forest conservation: REDD in the Bale mountains, Ethiopia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54192, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tom Broekel & Matthias Brachert & Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2015. "Joint R and D subsidies, related variety, and regional innovation," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2015-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Lawrence M. Murphy & Ron Ondechek Jr. & Ricardo Bracho & John McKenna, 2014. "Clean Energy - Bridging to Commercialization: The Key Potential Role of Large Strategic Industry Partners," Working Papers 2014.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jonathan Guryan & James S. Kim & Kyung Park, 2015. "Motivation and Incentives in Education: Evidence from a Summer Reading Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jyotsna Puri & Anastasia Aladysheva & Vegard Iversen & Yashodhan Ghorpade & Tilman Brück, 2014. "Can Rigorous Impact Evaluations Improve Humanitarian Assistance?," HiCN Working Papers 193, Households in Conflict Network.
- Eleftheria Vellidou & Markela Psymarnou, 2014. "Title: Strategic Intelligence Monitor on Personal Health Systems Phase 3 (SIMPHS 3) – eTrikala (Greece) Case Study Report," JRC Working Papers JRC93830, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).