Report NEP-PPM-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heffron, R.J., 2013. "Nuclear Energy policy in the United States 1990-2010: A Federal or State Responsibility," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1303, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- AWASTHI Anjali & OMRANI Hichem & GERBER Philippe, 2013. "Multicriteria decision making for sustainability evaluation of urban mobility projects," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-01, LISER.
- Huergo, E. & Trenado, Mayte / M. & Ubierna, Andrés / A., 2013. "Impact of low-interest credits on business R&D expenditures: Spanish firms and CDTI loans for R&D projects," MPRA Paper 44221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beatrice D'Ippolito & Marcela Miozzo & Davide Consoli, 2013. "Knowledge Systematisation and the Development of a Business Function: The Case of Design," DRUID Working Papers 13-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Eli Berman & Joseph Felter & Jacob N. Shapiro & Erin Troland, 2013. "Modest, Secure and Informed: Successful Development in Conflict Zones," NBER Working Papers 18674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petrolia, Daniel R. & Interis, Matthew G. & Hwang, Joonghyun, 2013. "America’s Wetland? A National Survey of Willingness to Pay for Restoration of Louisiana’s Coastal Wetlands," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142305, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ouidad Yousfi, 2013. "Does PLS financing solve asymmetric information problems?," Post-Print hal-00785325, HAL.