Report NEP-PPM-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Willem van der Geest & Jorge Nunez-Ferrer, 2011. "Appropriate Financial Instruments for Public-Private Partnership to Boost Cross-Border Infrastructural Development-EU Experience," Finance Working Papers 23255, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Willem van der Geest & Jorge NÃºÃ±ez-Ferrer, 2011. "Managing Multinational Infrastructure : An Analysis of European Union Institutional Structures and Best Practice," Development Economics Working Papers 23240, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kwok-Chiu Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Francis Ng, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment in Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects," Development Economics Working Papers 23262, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2012. "The Exploitation of Publicly Funded Technology," Working Papers 12-5, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Aguiar, Luis, 2012. "European cooperative R&D and firm performance," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1207, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Pauline Lacour & Jean-Christophe Simon, 2011. "Developing economies in the current climate regime : new prospects for resilience and sustainability ? The case of CDM projects in Asia," Post-Print halshs-00676809, HAL.