Report NEP-PPM-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija, 2012. "Testing for Avoidance of Environmental Obligations," Discussion Papers dp-12-12, Resources For the Future.
- Stephen Roper & James Love & Priit Vahter, 2012. "The value of design strategies for new product development: Some econometric evidence," The Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises Research Paper Series 114, Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick.
- Hiroshi Sato & Sai Ding, 2012. "Local Public Goods Provision in the Post-Agricultural Tax Era in Rural China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-222, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Allen, Stuart D. & Layson, Stephen K. & L, Albert N., 2012. "Public Gains from Entrepreneurial Research: Inferences about the Economic Value of Public Support of the Small Business Innovation Research Program," Working Papers 12-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Barbera, David & Consoli, Davide, 2011. "Whatever works: uncertainty and technological hybrids in medical innovation," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201112, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 16 Feb 2011.
- Christian K.M. Kingombe & Salvatore di Falco, 2012. "Labour Market and Fiscal Policy," IHEID Working Papers 04-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 28 Feb 2012.