Report NEP-PPM-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John R. Graham & Campbell R. Harvey & Manju Puri, 2011. "Capital Allocation and Delegation of Decision-Making Authority within Firms," NBER Working Papers 17370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cho, In Soo & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "Risk Aversion or Risk Management?: How Measures of Risk Aversion Affect Firm Entry and Firm Survival," Staff General Research Papers 34162, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán-González & Stephen Rassenti, 2011. "Real Effort, Real Leisure and Real-time Supervision: Incentives and Peer Pressure in Virtual Organizations," Working Papers 11-05, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- John L. Bennett & Mary Wayne Bush, 2011. "Executive Coaching: An Emerging Role for Management Consultants," Discussion Paper Series 2011-03, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- César Alberto Arcos Tiuso & Luis David Pulido Blasi & Abel Antonio Rincón Mesa & Ricardo Andrés Molina Suárez, 2011. "Evaluación económica del proyecto Sistema Estratégico de Transporte Público de Pasajeros para la Ciudad de Pasto""," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008911, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2010-1012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore