Report NEP-PPM-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruckes, Martin & Rønde, Thomas, 2010. "Dynamic incentives in organizations: Success and inertia," Working Paper Series in Economics 7, .
- Coviello, Decio & Ichino, Andrea & Persico, Nicola, 2010. "Don't Spread Yourself Too Thin: The Impact of Task Juggling on Workers' Speed of Job Completion," IZA Discussion Papers 5280, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00530528_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:1602050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2010. "Smooth multibidding mechanisms," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 849.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Conto, Francesco & La Sala, Piermichele & Papapietro, Paolo, 2010. "Organization and structure of the chain in the Integrated Projects of Food Chain in Basilicata region: the effects on the new rural dynamics," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95001, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14936/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Theodosiou, Giorgos & Michailidis, Anastasios & Loizou, Efstratios & Chatzitheodoridis, Fotis, 2010. "Rural areas development through endogenous potentials," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 95308, European Association of Agricultural Economists.