Report NEP-PPM-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L Oerlemans & R M Bakker & J. Knoben & Nardo de Vries, 2010. "The Nature and Prevalence of Inter-Organizational Project Ventures: Evidence from a large scale Field Study in the Netherlands 2006-2009," Scales Research Reports H201016, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Barbara Schöndube-Pirchegger & Jens Robert Schöndube, 2009. "The Value of Delegation in a Dynamic Agency," FEMM Working Papers 09039, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Roger Vickerman & Emil Evenhuis, 2010. "Transport Pricing and Public-Private Partnerships," Studies in Economics 1004, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00467896_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Hayden & Paul J.J. Veenendaal & Žiga Žarnić, 2010. "Options for International Financing of Climate Change Mitigation in Developing Countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 406, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.