Report NEP-PPM-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frot, Emmanuel & Santiso, Javier, 2009. "Crushed Aid: Fragmentation in Sectoral Aid," SITE Working Paper Series 6, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Karlan, Dean, 2009. "Cairo Evaluation Clinic: Thoughts on Randomized Trials for Evaluation of Development," Working Papers 65, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2009. "Accounting and economic measures:An integrated theory of capital budgeting," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09121, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Nizalova, Olena Y. & Vyshnya, Maria, 2009. "Evaluation of the Impact of the Mother and Infant Health Project in Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 4593, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sally Merrill & Ajay Suri, 2009. "Low Income Shelter Financing in Slum Upgrading: India Urban Initiatives," Working Papers id:2293, eSocialSciences.