Report NEP-PPM-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brad R. Watts & George A. Erickcek & Jacob Duritsky & Kevin O’Brien & Claudette Robey & Jim Robey, 2009. "What Should EDA Fund? Developing a Model for Pre-Assessment of Economic Development Investments," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 09-155, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2009. "Patent Disclosure and R&D Competition in Pharmaceuticals," ROCK Working Papers 053, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 11 Jun 2009.
- Schwartz, Jordan Z. & Andres, Luis A. & Dragoiu, Georgeta, 2009. "Crisis in Latin America : infrastructure investment, employment and the expectations of stimulus," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5009, The World Bank.
- Spyros Arvanitis, 2009. "How Do Different Motives for R&D Cooperation Affect Firm Performance? – An Analysis Based on Swiss Micro Data," KOF Working papers 09-233, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jos Leys & Wim Van Opstal & Caroline Gijselinckx, 2009. "A Puzzle in SRI - Stakeholders in the Mist," Working Papers on Social and Co-operative Entrepreneurship 0901, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, HIVA, Cera Centre for Co-operative Entrepreneurship.