Report NEP-PPM-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. Van Peteghem & M. Vanhoucke, 2009. "Using Resource Scarceness Characteristics to Solve the Multi-Mode Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/595, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- S. Dobbelaere & R. I. Luttens & B. Peters, 2009. "Starting an R&D project under uncertainty," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/585, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Markus Kinateder, 2009. "Team Formation in a Network," Working Papers 2009.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Estache, Antonio & Iimi, Atsushi & Ruzzier, Christian, 2009. "Procurement in infrastructure : what does theory tell us ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4994, The World Bank.
- Mário Rui Tomás, 2009. "Métodos ágeis: características, pontos fortes e fracos e possibilidades de aplicação [Agile methods: features, strong and weak aspects and application possibilities]," IET Working Papers Series 09/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Item repec:rsw:rswwps:rswwps37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abou-Ali, Hala & El-Azony, Hesham & El-Laithy, Heba & Haughton, Jonathan & Khandker, Shahidur R., 2009. "Evaluating the impact of Egyptian social fund for development programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4993, The World Bank.